1. Roll your mouse over the columns of words. A clue will
appear on the left side of the puzzle. Left click your mouse
to get a cursor so you can type your word.
2. If you are in a space where you can either type a word
across or down, you must type the "a" key to answer
the across word or the "d" key to answer the down
3. If you want to check your answer after you have typed
in your word, just click "check." The incorrect
letters will appear in green.
4. You will receive 10 points
for each correct letter. However, you will lose 15 points for each letter
you cheat on! To continue to a new puzzle, you must have at
least 40 points or have correctly answered all the clues.
5. If you get stuck on a word, you can always cheat (but
you have to have enough points!).
6. If you can't remember what to do, we've included a
handy dandy instructions box. It will always be there to
guide you on your way to victory.
7. If you finish a puzzle and you still want more, just
hit the "new puzzle" button. It will keep
generating new puzzles until you have exhausted all of our
words. Then you can start again. The puzzles are never the
8. To enter your name on the High
Score list, you must complete all of the puzzles. If
you want to quit after a short time, you need to keep hitting
the "new puzzle" button until all of the puzzles
have been exhausted and you will be asked to enter your name.
However, it will cost you 40 points
each time you hit the new puzzle button if you did not
complete a puzzle.
Back To The Puzzle